Elana speaks on a variety of topics from outlining novels using Save the Cat to writing killer cover copy, rapid release strategies, self-publishing best practices, tiered launch marketing practices, increasing productivity, and more.
She's been the keynote speaker for many conferences, spoken to teens and librarians, as well as authors and other professionals, around the country since 2009. She's also consulted with large companies such as Hallmark on the marketing side of publishing.
Elana has modest rates, especially if travel, lodging, and food are provided. Please contact her at [email protected] for more information, to check availability, and to propose a speaking opportunity.
She books fairly early. Her schedule for 2021 includes:
- Keynote Speaker for the Nebraska Writer's Guild, April 22-24, 2021, Omaha, NE
- Teacher at Storymakers, May 13 - 15, 2021, Provo, UT
- Keynote Speaker for Orlando Reads Books, August 26 - 29, 2021, Orlando, FL
- Attending NINC, September 23 - 26, 2021, St. Petersburg, FL
- Instructor and Panelist at 20Books to 50K, November 8 - 12, 2021, Las Vegas, NV